Random snippets of articles, books, magazines, and websites that were striking at the time I read them.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Complete Color Directory

A couple of days ago, I stumbled across The Complete Color Directory in my favorite bookstore. The book itself is intended for people who want to redesign the rooms in their home, but I bought it because I wanted new color ideas for designing websites.

Although it's not entirely a complete color directory, there's still enough meat in it to be interesting and worth the P1,097 (approx US$19) I plunked down for it. I particular liked the "good combinations" section of each major color. The experienced designer, though, will probably just breeze through it in a few minutes and toss it into the "To sell" pile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home