Random snippets of articles, books, magazines, and websites that were striking at the time I read them.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Word of Mouth at Work

Stumbled across a site today called Change This.

I'm not sure where it's headed, but it will be interesting to see how successful this site is with its manifesto (PDF).

In general, anything where Seth Godin is involved is automatically interesting for me. Permission Marketing, after all, was such an eye-opener when it first came out. I've lost track of the times that I wished more people would read it, understand it, and apply the principles behind it. I also wish I could cram a copy of the book down every spammer's throat, but that's a topic for another post.

Given how active a blogger Seth is, it should therefore be no surprise to see that there's also a blog for Change This, entitled Read and Pass... which, of course, explains the rationale behind this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home